Saturday, 19 April 2014

❤ Real Techniques Make-up Brushes | Where to find them Cheapest ❤

So today I bring you a momentous Blog Post, for I have found a great Deal on these Real Techniques Make Up Brushes, bought to us by the ever famous Pixiwoo Sisters on YouTube!

I had seen You-Tubers and Bloggers alike rave about these fantastic brushes and I pined over them so much! I needed to get myself some, trouble was they set you back a fair bit retailing at the around the £15-£18 mark for each set.

I instantly set to the internet to compare prices from different websites, You know me.. I'm kinda Cheap! I blame it on my Pops' frugal-ness! It's doing me well though!

I stumbled along an online Chemist, Called Gordons Direct that happened to be selling the brushes for an astonishingly cheap price! Of course, me being me I had to check that this wasn't a scam and went down hundreds of reviews from the business and IT WAS LEGIT!

Much to my happiness I found the entire collection which you can view and purchase HERE !!

I chose to get the Core Collection & The Eyes enhanced Starter Set. Both of which have actually dropped more in Price since I ordered last Friday! P&P Is £3 and they take around 5 Days to arrive to London from Ireland.

Here's some pictures for those curious on their condition!




The Core Collection Includes:

Detailer Brush
❤
 Pointed Foundation Brush
❤
 Buffing Brush
❤
 Contour Brush




The Eye Enhancer Set Includes:

Base Shadow Brush
❤
Deluxe Crease Brush
❤
Accent Brush
❤
Pixel Point Eyeliner Brush
❤
Brow Brush


As you can see, all of the brushes are extremely plush and fluffy, Such good condition and worth how much I paid.

I feel like if I had paid more for these or RRP It would of been slightly disappointing..

Anyway, RUN MY PRETTIES! GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE SUPER CHEAP!

Love Love
xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment