Tuesday 25 July 2017

Guess Who's Back!

Hello you adorable, lovely lot!

I'm back; I've pulled up my socks with cats on, dusted off my blog and here I am ready to make it into everything I always wanted it to be!

This blog will now be an extension of myself- of my think-box
(or brain to normal people). I want to write about things that make me sad, happy, excited, angry & enigmatic. I want to write about days out, movies I've seen, dates I've been on and bloody great bargains I've found. 

Finally I'll actually do it, I'm not embarrassed to be totally transparent anymore.  

SO, A re-introduction of myself:

Hello, My name is Josephine. You can call me Josie. I'm 21 soon to be 22 in August and I'm a single independent woman paying my own damn Netflix. I'm obsessed with cats, I say hello to the same 5 every morning when I walk to the station. I also really really really love garlic. Garlic on everything.
I've attempted many careers in my short live thus far; Shop Assistant, Seamstress, Theatre Tech, Waitress, Musician, Teaching Assistant & Photographer. I've finally settled into something I really really love; Hairdressing.
I worked at Not Another Salon for half a year and It was interesting to say the least, but it gave a me a good nudge into the world I now know and love. I'm now at home at the wonderful Rockalily Cuts, training as a proper apprentice hairdresser and loving every second. 

I'm sure I'm not amazing at it all just yet, like many things in general. I still can't boil rice. That's a bloody skill that is. I'm just trying to get all of this adult-y stuff figured out y'no?

Fancy Joining me? 

Josie 


No comments:

Post a Comment