Wednesday 9 August 2017

What makes you happy? | 09/08

I've been thinking a lot recently about these past few months and how they have been challenging in many ways, but also filled with wonderful happy times.

Here's a few that I thought I'd share with you all;


July 5th

Last month I went to Brighton for the day with my Sister, Her Boyfriend and our friend Emma.
We sat in the sun and walked about, but then I went for a little stroll on my own through the lanes and went to Snoopers Paradise (tut heaven!) and honestly, I really enjoy my own company sometimes! Just being able to take your time to look around places and not worry about anyone else is nice!



August 7th 

This is Ella Masters. We me through my awesome boss Ree Ree Rockette and honestly she's probably the most honest, down to earth person ever? We have so much in common and always manage to share a giggle. We also love to shop, which is... y'no my fave thing! Isn't it weird how people who are just like you kind of just turn up in your life and make loads of sense? haha.


August 7th

I met Ella in Camden for coffee on this day, I've fallen back in love with coffee again. We have a love-hate relationship with each other, sometimes I get the shakes and panic; sometimes I just buzz my tits off.
Also Camden, why do I neglect you for Shoreditch? You're just as lovely! 



April 30th

On April 30th I had my first day at Rockalily Cuts. I had fallen out with Hairdressing after I had my confidence knocked by someone I admired. BUT one day I found Ree and Ree found me. Now 3 months on here I am! I'm doing more hair than I ever have before and more importantly I can be myself! I'll be qualified early next year, and until then I'm loving every second. Working in London is beautiful, exciting and always different. I am so so content.

ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment